Errr. Work has been hectic, what with a street fashion show just over (PHEEEE-EW!) and two new huge projects coming up in the next month. And then there were the melbourne people who came, and left and/or are leaving.
So anyway, here are some random pictures to whet your appetite. I have more, but those will have to wait. Only the patient will be rewarded!
Mucking around after the Nike Spring 08 Launch: (Please bear in mind this is the result of waking up at 4am, reporting for work at 5am, and going nuts after the show ended)
And this was taken during the recent street fashion and hair show with my kerazy colleague Scott: (Yes I was helping to button his kerazy 10-button-per-sleeve shirt)
Yes. These people keep me sane! More coming up with my pretty boys and girls.
And.. that's all (for now) folks! --
And:
CSA: ARE YOU EVER COMING TO SPORE? ARE YOU???? and.. CSA's sister: I'll try.. I'll take a picture as evidence! I can't lick the tip of it though, just maybe 3/4 towards it. Hmmm. (Ouch my arm hurts)
No jill, hair long again liao. Beh chio! Bird and birdy: HI I HAVE TWO BIRD FRIENDS!! Bird, where have you disappeared to? And birdy koh to the jingles, let's meet up soon since your paper is now O to the V to the E to R.
Step: STOP BEING IN DENIAL. I AM NOT THE ONE FOR YOU. HAHAHAHA. Bucky: I miss you leh. HOW? DATE AGAIN LEH.
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home